If you are looking for friendly, supportive staff, work life balance and affordable living this may be just the opportunity that will take your career to a new level.
The Process Analyst is responsible for leading the development and electronic documentation of business and care process models.
Starting salary will be approximately from $72,445 to $90,556 and will be based on education, training, experience, and salaries of similar positions.
Prince George has a population of 89,490 (2021) local residents and is a service centre for approximately 320,000. Prince George has all the amenities of a larger city mixed with the charm and friendliness of a smaller town. Check out Prince George for more information on what this community has to offer.
What Northern Health has to offer you!
• Comprehensive benefit packages including extended health/dental and a municipal pension plan for part-time and full-time employees. Casuals have the option of paying for benefits.
• Four weeks vacation with one year of continuous service
• Financial Support for Moving Expenses is available for eligible positions
• Employee referral program
• Employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
• Spectacular outdoor activities and the shortest commutes in BC
• “Loan Forgiveness Programs” are offered through the Federal and BC Government for eligible professions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or related field plus five (5) to seven (7) years of progressive work experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
• Innovative and able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines and complete a variety of projects.
• Strong skills in process mapping, modelling, and re-design.
• Ability to strategize options to ensure success of projects and processes.
• Ability to communicate verbally in a confident and effective manner.
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to build and foster relationships with staff and work effectively with senior leaders.
• Demonstrated skills in business/report writing.
• Ability to exercise good judgment, be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to set priorities and be results-oriented.
• Excellent computer skills, including strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications and website design and posting.
Who we are
Northern Health covers an area of nearly 600,000 square kilometers and offers health services in over two dozen communities and 55 First Nation’s communities. We deliver hospital and community-based health care for a population of 300,000.
Employing more than 7,000 staff throughout the region, Northern Health provides exceptional health services for Northerners, through the efforts of dedicated staff and physicians, in partnership with communities and organizations in Northern BC.
There is a wide variety of career opportunities available in our two dozen hospitals, 25 long-term care facilities, public health units and many other offices providing specialized services.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.